Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Santa's Loot

I accomplished a magnificent feat this year, one of which I am quite proud. I managed to complete ALL my Christmas shopping using ONLY a collection of various gift cards that I had collected throughout the year, and still managed to give my kids a comfortable Christmas! (I heard a rumor that Santa used only gift cards this year, too.)

Santa fulfilled the deepest desires of Tayson heart by giving him a collection of Star Wars toys, including the most-coveted hard-bound photographic encyclopedia of all things Star Wars.


Santa delivered a collection of toy cars along with a floor mat to drive them on for Brennen:



However, Brennen was far more excited by the gift from Clint and I to him and Tayson: a keyboard, which was sadly broken beyond all repair within 2 months:



And what does a massively large family room look like on Christmas morning after 21 people have opened their presents?

No comments: