Several weeks ago, I was happily able to reunite with one of my old friends and roommates, Bonnie. We lost touch for several years, but recently reconnected through Facebook. Bonnie was my roommate through a very important period of my life, and it was fun to reminisce with her. She was my roommate when I first met Clint, although Clint and I didn't start dating until over a year later. She served as one of my counselors during that terrifying period that I served as Relief Society President. She and I went on a really fun week-long roadtrip together along the coast of California and had the time of our life. She was my roommate when I decided to received my endowment, and since she was already endowed, she traveled up to Logan with me to attend my first session. She was not my roommate anymore when I got married a year later, but she still traveled in from out of state to attend my wedding in the Logan Temple.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, Bonnie was in town visiting her sister, and we were able to spend a morning together over some yummy breakfast at IHOP. It was so fun to see her again and relive some of our adventures. I miss seeing her on a regular basis.
Thanks, Bonnie, for being such a great roommate, and for spending a part of your weekend retreat with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment