Tayson's preschool graduation consisted of a cute little program in which the students performed all the songs and poems they learned throughout the year. Then at the end, they each put on their graduation caps and performed the 'graduation walk' when their names were called to received their 'diploma' from the teacher. I wanted to be the dutiful mom, so I took a little video clip of each of the songs and poems, certain that I would keep it for posterity's sake, or something like that. So, when it came time for Miss Kari to call Tayson's name so that he could walk up and receive his diploma, I pushed play on the camera, only to have the message MEMORY CARD FULL appear on the scream. So, while everybody else was applauding my son's achievements, I was screaming out, "No, no, no, no, NO!" and stomping my feet. It was really a moment to remember.
And just for fun, here's a couple of the little video clips from the program, if you are interested. It was cute, and just what you would expect from some preschoolers, complete with some nose-picking and a couple of crotch-itches. :) Enjoy!
And to celebrate his exciting achievement, he could think of nothing more that he wanted to do than to go home and run through the sprinkler. Ah, to be a child again...
1 comment:
Cute! Those movies are great!
Post a Comment