Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, May 15, 2009

Random

The other day, for at least a half-hour (which is about a day and a half in toddler time), Brennen thought it was the most fun in the world to just sit in the laundry basket and 'read' stories.




That same day, I glanced out the window to see this:



Tayson and his friend Phoenix had taken two daiper boxes (they found them on our back porch, where they were waiting to be smashed and stuffed into the garbage can) and were sitting in them side by side on the driveway watching the occasional car drive by.


Boys are weird.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

haha. That is cute! I used to love playing in laundry baskets and boxes when I was little! I guess girls are weird too :)

Anonymous said...

The big boys make me laugh. Like a couple of old men sitting on the porch watching the world go by.