Two Gents and a Little Lady

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 years

When we returned from Vernal, Clint and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. They have been 6 great years, and I'm excited to see where the next 6 years will take us.
To celebrate, we hired a babysitter, then went out to dinner and a movie. I received 2 free movie tickets earlier in the week from a promotion at the grocery store. For dinner we went out to Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse. I had been there several times before, but Clint never had. He has now declared it one of his very favorite restaurants ever. He ordered the steak and salmon platter, and I ordered shrimp; it was sooooooo yummy!

4 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Happy anniversary!

Josie McKeachnie said...

6 years ago! wow I remember that day! I'm so glad that you are in the family Ruth we love you!

Tiffany&Co. said...

Tepanyaki is my favorite too! We went there just last night for a late Mother's day dinner. Congratulations on the 6 year mark. I think you guys are gonna make it! ;o)

pamperedprineds said...

Happy Late anniversary! you look fabulous! I am so glad that brother of mine married so well. I was a little worried for him. ;)