Two Gents and a Little Lady

Monday, May 4, 2009

Date night!

Last month (okay, so I'm really behind...), we did that thing that is so wonderful, but that we don't do often enough. We got a babysitter and went out on a double date with some great friends!
Amber and Jared have been our good friends for 3+ years. Amber and I became friends when we were serving in the same YW presidency, and our husbands didn't have any problems becoming 'buds' when they discovered that they shared a common passion: BYU football. So, a great friendship was created. I was crushed when they moved out of our ward 2 years ago to a town about 20 minutes away. So now, we keep our great friendship maintained by having several sports parties together each year, occasionally some holidays spent together, and 2-3 double dates a year.
This time, we ate dinner at Applebees, then went bowling at FatCats. Thanks, guys; it was tons of fun, and I can't wait to do it again!


1 comment:

Annie Oldham said...

Sounds like so much fun! I miss hanging out with you ladies.