It took Brennen quite a while to warm up to the crazy kids' pizza parlor, but he eventually did. As a sidenote, I want to point out that most of the pictures are of Brennen. This is not because he is my favorite child, but because taking a picture of Tayson usually turns out to be a blurry abstract-looking shot of him running from one place to another. Also, Tayson was allowed more freedom to explore the arcade, while I stayed pretty close to Brennen. So there.
The first ride that Brennen rode quickly brought on panicked tears.

The second ride didn't produce any tears, but you can tell from his expression that he is still not quite sure about the rides.

He was almost smiling by the time he took a ride with Mr. Chuck E. Cheese himself.

After that, he felt a little more free to explore.

But the nerves returned on the crazy swing/circle/whatever-it's-called ride.

Time to take a break for pizza.

I was only able to get some pictures of Tayson when he was either strapped in...

or from far away, with the camera zoomed in. Here he was playing table hockey (I think) with Amber's boys, Trent & Braxton.


I'd like to say that I wasn't getting any crazy ideas, but when this picture was taken (with Amber's 2-year-old girl, Tenley), I was singing, Tayson & Tenley, sitting in a ... trolley, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Then again, maybe Tenley prefers younger men....

No comments:
Post a Comment