Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, May 2, 2009

An update... sort of

As you can tell, I've been experiencing a spell of blogger's burnout. Part of the problem is that I have so much catching up to do that it's overwhelming. April has been a busy and exciting month for us. We had General Conference, a ward visit from an apostle, Easter, an anniversary, a birthday, a weekend visiting the in-laws, and a visit from my dad, all mixed in with hours spent at the gym, frequent jaunts to the park, compiling the RS newsletter (a new assignment), and just everyday life. I have scads of pictures to post, and I'll get to it. I will. Probably not this weekend, though. We are having clan McKeachnie over for a family birthday barbecue today, and Clint's grandma is staying the whole weekend with us. I have thus far heard her travel-log for the years 1976-1985. 9 years down; 24 more years should bring us current. :)
So be patient, and I'll get some new posts up this week.

No comments: