I love spring. I love the fresh green color everywhere, trading winter clothes for summer clothes, the pleasant temperatures, spring cleaning, all of it.
Last weekend, our temperature was in the low 70's, and we took advantage of it by hooking up the bike trailer, and taking the kids for a bike ride to a nearby park. All four of us were wearing shorts, t-shirts, and sandals, and it felt great! I was more than ready for spring to be here.
Tayson insisted upon wearing his batman mask, making all the other children at the park squeal excitedly:
Brennen was content just chillin' on the blanket, waving around the little flag that attaches to the bike trailer:
Clint, the ever-dedicated student, enjoyed the great outdoors by studying:
And I, the mom, was taking pictures of everybody else. :)
.
That was last week. This morning we woke up to this:
Not only do we have this to contend with, but we were hit with a weather forecast of snow all week, except for one day. I guess I can't quite pack away the boots, sweaters, gloves, and hats just yet. :(
4 comments:
Bummer. Although I don't feel TOO bad for you since we haven't even reached 55* yet. :(
i was so ready for spring too! snow all week? I hope that turns out to be wrong...
OOO I hate the snow!! Tell Tayson that he looks so cool in his Batman mask!
Where IS that park?! It looks awesome! Yeah, we've had funky weather too. Have fun with that.
Post a Comment