Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun at the park and bread recipe request!

We in Utah are experiencing spring fever, even though we know we are not finished with the cold weather, or the storms. However, we do take the chance to play at the park when we do get a warm spell. Brennen loves the swing the most...





And Tayson just enjoys climbing anything and everything.



Me? I just enjoy being out of the house, away from the dishes, laundry, and housecleaning.

***As a side note, I am collecting recipes for any bread product (bread, pitas, muffins, tortillas, bagels English muffins, etc) that use whole wheat or whole grain. If you have a great recipe that you would like to share, please visit my other blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

The Rays said...

Fun! I have been sooo itching to go to the park. This one looks fun. Where is it at?

Anonymous said...

I HATE WARM SPELLS.