So, I have created a new blog for myself. Well, actually it was created almost a year ago, but I have kept it a private blog and have been using it as something of an online journal. Now, however, I have wiped it clean, de-privatized it, and put it to good use. This blog will be primarily for me to track my grocery spendings/savings, my weekly menu plans, and my organizational goals/successes. For those of you who haven't been interested in my past posts about my shopping trips, you now will no longer have to suffer through them - you just don't have to visit my new blog! For those of you who enjoy following that type of stuff, then check it out:
Ruth's Money Savings
I just updated the site today with this morning's shopping trip, and it also has this week's menu posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment