Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, February 12, 2009

CTR

Tayson graduated from Sunbeams to CTR in January.  As tradition demands, he received a beautifully hideous green CTR ring as a symbol of his rite of passage.  He loves his ring, and he wears it to church every Sunday.  During the week, he keeps it in our little jewelry bowl in the living room (Clint and I aren't big jewelry wearers, so we put on our wedding rings on when we go to church or out on a date, etc.) 
What is sad is that Brennen's fingers are so pudgy that the ring fit just as snugly on his finger as it does on Tayson's.  (Obviously, this picture was taken before The Hair Cut.)

1 comment:

Carlie said...

I still remember the day I lost my first CTR ring. I took it off to cook during kindergarten "centers," and it fell off after I put it back on. I'm glad Tayson is careful with it.