
Monday: Chinese Sundaes
Tuesday: Taco Pie
Wednesday: Bacon Chicken and Dumplings
Thursday: Beef Enchiladas
Friday: Salsa Chicken & Rice
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo (recipe below)
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo:
3-4 chicken breasts, diced or cut into strips
1 cube butter
1 envelope Italian dressing mix
8 oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small package fettucine noodles
Cook the chicken, butter, and dressing mix in the crock pot for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is done. In a sauce pan over medium heat, stir together cream cheese and soup until well-blended. Cook fettucine noodles according to directions on package. Mix the chicken in with the sauce, then serve over the noodles. Yummy!
5 comments:
Sounds tasty! When are you going to invite me over for dinner?
Yay Ruth! I need lessons on being organized! I did try the Grocerysmarts.com, and bought 120$ worth of stuff for only 65. If I were more organized I am sure I could have saved less! HELP ;-) haha
Way to go on the menu thing! I'm still trying to get that into my routine. I know it would help a ton.
please...I must know...what are chicken sundaes? They sound yummy?
So, I realized I could look up the recipe by clicking the link. And...not chicken sundaes...I've had chinese sundaes before.
Post a Comment