Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Birthday Tribute

Okay, today is my birthday. I'm not going to tell you how old I am, but I am going to give you all a photographic tribute to moi. Here goes...
Aw, I started out so cute:


Then I got a little goofy-looking (not as goofy-looking as the dress I was wearing, though):


Then even more silly-looking as I got older (seriously, didn't the 80's provide any cute girl clothes?):

And the grand prize winner, the picture of me this year:

What can I say? Some people age well, some people don't. At least my t-shirt is a winner.

5 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Seriously, lots of laughter from that!

Josie McKeachnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ( i thought that you looked very cute in all you pictures even the last one!)

Anonymous said...

I missed it!! Dang it! Yesterday was my niece's birthday, too, except she turned 5, not 29 like you. I loved the pictures. I think Grandma has copies of each of those. I've stared at them many times.

Annie Oldham said...

Happy late birthday! (Sorry I didn't get around to checking your blog until today!) I hope you had a great day.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Happy Birthday Ruth! I think you look cute through all the stages:) Hope it was a good day--and I think I can peg your age...but I won't tell.:)