Last week, I thought I had a great grocery shopping trip. I got $227.60 worth of food/household products:

for only $65.89!!! That's a savings of $161.71 (71%)!!! That was a great rush. I thought it was a fabulous shopping trip... that is, until I went shopping this morning.
This morning, I didn't get all that much, quantity-wise, but the savings were unbelievable (thanks to some great coupons). I purchased $76.96 of stuff (all of it that I use regularly, okay maybe not the Cap'n Crunch):

for only $2.24!!! That's a savings of $74.72 (97%)!!!!! Don't believe me? Here's the bottom of the receipt to prove it:

I'm going to need to find another really good deal before I can come down off of this high. I now have Tayson's breakfasts for the next 60+ days (he eats oatmeal almost every morning). I think I need to go do another silly dance in the living room....
4 comments:
I don't get it. I thought coupons could only be used once. How are you applying them over and over for multiple items?
wow, that is pretty unbelievable!
So Ruth, I see we hit the same sale, because I got a lot of similar things, BUT I DIDN'T save as much!! I guess I need to keep trying ;-)
Wow, I have to say that I am impressed. That is the best savings, I have ever heard of.
Post a Comment