CORRECTION!: Good news for Old Navy lovers! Today (through the 19th, I believe), anything purchased online that is already on clearance at oldnavy.com can be bought at an extra 50% off if you use the coupon code EXTRA50 at checkout. I tried it, and it works. The site is slow because it is busy, but if you love Old Navy stuff, it might be worth it for you to check it out. I was able to purchase 4 pairs of childrens and toddlers pants, and 4 childrens and toddlers shirts for $21. Two of those outfits are for Christmas presents for nephews next year. I can now say that I started my Christmas shopping in January! :) Happy shopping!
OLD NAVY
2 comments:
Hey Ruth! I'm happy I found your blog. If you want to email me your email address I'd love to add you to ours. Email me @ fanesa@hotmail.com
xoxo
Tiffany
Hey Ruth- I just had to say thanks for catching my "type-o" in my post! Whoops!!:) Maybe it would've been better if they did pretzel stick arms :) Take care girl! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment