Two Gents and a Little Lady

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So happy, I want to cry.

I love getting a good deal. When I get a really great deal on something, I shamelessly brag about it to anybody who will listen, whether they really care or not. And what better place to brag than on a blog? On a recent POST of mine, I listed all kinds of internet sites and blogs that could be valuable resources to wives and mothers. One of them is GROCERYSMARTS.COM. Oh, how I love this website. I got online today, printed a customized shopping list at the store of my choice from off this site, then clipped a few relevant coupons, then went to the store. I spent $57.88, but saved $119.24!!! In other words, I bought $177.12 worth of food for only $57.88. That's a savings of 67.3%! I had to make three trips to the car trunk before I could bring everything in the house. All of it is excellent, useful food that I use on a regular basis, and most of it counts as food storage. If you live in Utah, and haven't checked this site out, then DO IT!! It couldn't hurt. If you don't live in Utah, but know somebody who does, tell them to check it out. The site is 100% free!
Utah passport: g84cso.

Bragging session over.

Oh, by the way, Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Rays said...

Hey! I had no idea so many people in our ward were bloggers! I found yours through Katie's. I think Tayson is so cute! He reminds me a lot of what Nick will be like in a year or two. Anyway, feel free to check out our blog too.
http://clarkandshawna.blogspot.com/

Carlie said...

I'm constantly amazed by your food storage/baragin shopping prowess. I need to start my food storage...where do i begin?? You should market yourself as a food storage consultant. I'll be your first client and pay you in baby sitting :)

Ryanne said...

I love your shopping deals! There is nothing I like more then saving $ on groceries.