Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, November 14, 2008

Birds of a feather

I mentioned previously that Clint was able to go hunting with my brother, my dad, and my grandpa last week. To give a hint at their success, we now have a freezer full of pheasant. Here are some pictures.
From left: Grandpa Piggott, my handsome hubby, the hired guide, and my little brother, Wes. My dad was taking the picture:

Grandpa Piggott, and Wes:
My dad:
I just thought this picture was rather cool, with them all spread out over the field:
The proud hunting party, displaying their pheasant trophies (which are now plucked, cleaned, and residing in my freezer):

5 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

So who plucked & cleaned them - you? How do you cook pheasant? I never even knew that Mom & Dad came up to Utah nor that Dad spoke at Wes' school. I wasn't even sure if Wes was IN school! Man I'm out of it.

Josie McKeachnie said...

no you did not offend me i did not mean to delete the post:)

Anonymous said...

So are you going to eat all of that pheasant? How in the world would you prepare it?

Josie McKeachnie said...

i'm exsited for you guys to come out and you can always make your own traditions!!1

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Ben was pretty sad to miss the hunting season. It's good to see others got to enjoy it at least. And now you can cook a pheasant feast anytime you'd like to. How fortunate for you to have room in your freezer.:)