Tayson has suddenly and completely become a Star Wars nerd. Shameful, I know. He knows far more about the characters and the plot of the movies than I ever will (or will ever want to). He is constantly (and I mean, constantly) playing light saber with whatever is handy (usually a plastic baseball bat, a plastic golf club, my vacuum entension hose, or a toy hunting bow). His favorite is when Clint picks up one of the 'sabers' and will play with him, but he is also content to play 'fight' with himself for long periods of time. Yesterday, I was able to sneak a video of him swinging around his light saber while watching his reflection in the tv.
Tayson also chooses to be a different Star Wars character each day, and will refuse to respond to any other name than the one which he has chosen. This is usually how a morning conversation goes in our home:
Mom (or Dad): 'Morning Tays!
Tayson (scowling): I not Tays! Don't call me Tays! I... Yoda!
His favorite character to playact are (as a Star Wars nonenthusiast, I will surely butcher these names... I'm sorry): Yoda, Annakin, Obe Won Kanobe, Darth Mall, Darth Vader, and Sage Ventress. I don't know who half these characters are.
No comments:
Post a Comment