On Friday, September 5th, my parents married off their 5th of 5 children (actually he's 4th in age, but the last to marry) in the temple. Whew! My little brother, Scott Wesley (he goes by Wes to family members, and Scott with everybody else, including his wife) married a beautiful young woman, named Sharlyn Fairchild. On Thursday the 4th, they both received their endowment in the Logan temple, then on Friday, they were married and sealed in the Logan Temple by our grandfather, Ray Piggott (who has now sealed all 5 of the children in my family), followed by a scrumptious luncheon. Then on Friday the 6th, they had a reception in Blackfoot, Idaho, which is Sharlyn's hometown. It was a busy weekend with lots of traveling, but well worth it to see my little bro so happy.
Coming out of the temple as man and wife:
It should be a sin to look that good in a dress like that:
What a beautiful couple.... I can't wait for the neices and nephews to start coming:
The thrilled parents of the groom (they are not wearing black because they are mourning the union... the colors of the wedding were black, white, and blue):
My little (big?) and only brother and me:
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats Wes and Sharlyn! I wish I could have come. You both look fantastic.
Congrats to the happy couple:)! Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment