Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The little striptease

I put Brennen down for a nap yesterday, then went about my housework. I realized that it had been several minutes since I had heard him talking, so I cracked the door open to check on him. This is what I found:



This little outfit has a zipper front, and it appears that Brennen has already mastered it. And taking his sleeve off. It surprised me somewhat, because Tayson hasn't completely mastered the zipper yet. Can you just see the look of pride and triumph in Brennen's eyes? (Also noteworthy is the fresh little puddle of spit-up on the sheet. Sigh.)

2 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

He's ready for the locker room already. What is it with guys liking to be naked?

kira said...

One night I went in to check on Parker before I went to sleep and he was totally naked. Granted he didn't have anything on but his diaper, but still. I couldn't stop laughing. The last thing I was expecting when I walked into his room was a full moon.