Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, June 27, 2008

Time flies... and all that jazz.

Today, Brennen is 6 months old. Wow! There are so many phrases that apply to how I feel about it, but they are all completely cliched. Time flies.... It feels like yesterday.... All I did was blink....


It's crazy; half-way to the year mark! To celebrate this momentous occasion, I took him to the doctor so a nice-looking-yet-actually-vicious nurse could gleefully stab him in the legs with 4 different needles. So much fun. Up until this necessary assault, however, Brennen had a fabulous time rolling across the exam table, chewing the paper that covered it, and trying his hardest to pull sturdy cords out of the wall (they we very secured and wouldn't budge, though.) Upon the doctor's visit, he was pronounced very healthy and thriving. And basically average, as his measurements were at 50% across the board. The doctor did, for the 2nd visit in a row, pronounce him to have thunder thighs, with which I wholeheartedly agree.



1 comment:

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Hey, those thunder thighs will come in handy every once in a while...believe me I know.:) My sister has her little girl call them "power legs".

He is a hunk-a-chunk!