Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Expanded menu, and my little dilemma

Brennen's menu now includes such delicacies as mashed potatoes, bread crumbs (after he threw such fits during the passing of the Sacrament when we wouldn't share), and as of today, avacado. He has a hearty appetite, and has yet to make a disgusted face at anything we have fed him. I'm looking forward to the continued expansion of his menu.

I have this little dilemma. As I've mentioned before, Brennen spits up. A lot. I have gotten really sick of walking across the carpet and having every other step be wet from where I've had to clean up some puke (sick, I know). So, I decided to lay out a large, yet washable, blanket for Brennen to roll around to his heart's content. Unfortunately, Brennen would hold onto the blanket when he would roll, resulting in this:



After he figured out how not to do that, he proceeded to roll around the edge of the blanket and puke six times on the carpet, and not once on the blanket. *Sigh*

4 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Oh that's funny! Sounds like there's no winning with that boy.

Anonymous said...

Grace was exactly the same! She puked all the time! It was so gross. I always stunk and I always had spots on me. She also ate everything in sight. Avocados are still among her favorite foods.

Jamie said...

Hi Bago!!! I miss you dearly! Your family is beautiful and you look amazing and havent aged a day! Yes, we must keep in touch. So many memories.... I wondered into your our house's yard on fathers day chasing our dog :) looks the same what great times.

Love Jamison!

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

At least he looks like a little pig-in-a-blanket...maybe that's his way of asking to put that item on the menu. Hee!hee!