Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random pictures and thoughts from vacation

The two newest leaves on the Piggott Family Tree, Brennen (5 months), and Ashley (3 months):


Brennen and Aunt Robin (Bob):



Tayson 'Gator:





Real 'gator: (This picture was taken on Clint's fishing trip. We had a small pond right next to our condo in which a small (maybe 3 or 4 feet) gator lived, but I was never lucky enough to see it. Clint, and others, saw it, but all I ever saw were his tummy tracks on sandbars.)


The three condos that all the kids slept in (my parents' condo was a short drive away) were all next door to eachother. We had a portion of the golf course right off our back patio, and the kids all loved to play out there. There were these three large birds (cranes, I think) that kept returning and Tayson, Savannah, and Sienna loved to chase them around. To be truthful, I think the birds had fun, too. There was also a big turtle (8-9 inches) that would occasionally come around to play.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a gator next door? SCARY!!