Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, May 30, 2008

What on earth is taking so long!?!?

I have been back from Florida for a week now, and have still not posted anything new to my blog. This is unlike me. So what is the problem? I'm getting old. Or that's the only conclusion I can come up with for why I have been so completely exhausted since our return. We played hard- and I mean hard during our week in Florida, and it has taken me a week to start to feel like normal again. Clint keeps teasing me that I'm probably pregnant again. I just laugh at what a funny thought that is. Then I sober up and enjoy a brief moment of panic, before I give myself a mental shake and tell myself not to be ridiculous. I am not pregnant. I don't think.
So, be patient, while I post about all that has happened in the last three weeks. And set aside some time to read it all, for it is sure to be a novel....
Side note: the pixel strength of our camera will only allow me to add so many pictures to a post, and only 50 seconds of video. So, all that I have to add will be separated into several different posts.

1 comment:

Kerilee Law said...

Cute new background!