I mentioned in a previous post that Tayson's favorite game for the moment is Trouble. To play this game, you have to push a bubble in the middle, which rolls the dice for you. You have to roll a 6 to get one of your players out of their home base and into play. Until you roll a 6, you are pretty much stuck.
Well, Tayson and I played our first round this morning after breakfast. Tayson was having great luck with the sixes and already had 3 out of his 4 players on the board. I, however, kept rolling everything but sixes, so I couldn't play any of my players. After one of my rolls, I let out a dramatic sigh, saying, "No six. Your turn."
Tayson replied with, "Let me help you, Mommy."
"But it's your turn," I responded.
He insisted, "No, let me help you get a six."
I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to help me play, and kinda cocky of him to think he had the magic touch. Smothering my amused smile, I allowed him to push the bubble for me on my next turn. He seemed so confused when he came up with a 5!
This little exchange made my day, it was so cute.
2 comments:
Oh, dear. Pretty soon he's going to be letting you win :)
Trouble with Trouble? At least he's not rubbing his victory in your face.
Post a Comment