Woohoo! I am so excited to announce Brennen's newest milestone. He slept his first 10-hour night last night! I put him down at 9, and he slept until his usual 7. He is a 3 1/2 month old angel!
That is amazing! You are so lucky. My little angel is still getting up during the night to eat. I don't know what to do. I have tried everything that has been suggested to me. I am just hoping that this is a short lived stage and that I can soon return to full nights of sleep. I really cannot complain though, because I have the day to take a nap.
2 comments:
That is amazing! You are so lucky. My little angel is still getting up during the night to eat. I don't know what to do. I have tried everything that has been suggested to me. I am just hoping that this is a short lived stage and that I can soon return to full nights of sleep. I really cannot complain though, because I have the day to take a nap.
Babywise is so awesome. Sleeping babies are so awesome.
Post a Comment