Here is Brennen enjoying his day in the sun.
Two Gents and a Little Lady
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Only in Utah
Yesterday, the temperature reached a fabulous 81 degrees, so I hooked up the bike trailer and went for a bike ride with the kids, stopping for a while at the park to release some of Tayson's boundless energy. Brennen and I sat on a blanket under a shade tree, enjoying the terrific weather. Well, that was yesterday. As I sit at the computer typing this, I'm looking out the window at the snow falling.... again. Tonight the low is supposed to reach 29 degrees. Yes, 29 degrees. As in: below freezing. ??????????????????? I am just so confused by it all. There is a common saying in Utah: If you don't like the weather, just wait 20 minutes.
Here is Brennen enjoying his day in the sun.
.JPG)
Here is Brennen enjoying his day in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brennen looks like he's saying, "Finally, I don't have to wear 20 layers just to stay warm."
Look at those wrinkles and dimples in his chin - chubb-ub!
If it makes you feel any better, it's not "only in Utah." I was so pleased with myself for wearing short sleeves and shorts outside YESTERDAY and same thing, snow today. It's like a scene out of a picture book...a CHRISTMAS picture book. As in DECEMBER. NOT APRIL. So yeah, I feel yah. :) Oh, and I'm sent my email address to you via Kerilee :)
That's weird. It's been nothing but warm here. Pretty soon it'll be too warm. And then I might die.
Post a Comment