Two Gents and a Little Lady
Sunday, March 16, 2008
It's about time!
So Brennen is just starting to lift his head up during tummy time. I know that he has had the strength to do it for quite some time. When I hold him upright, he has no problem holding his head up and looking around. And he has no problem playing with the toys on his bouncy seat toy bar. So, I know that his chest, neck, and arms have been plenty strong enough to hold his head up. He has just been too lazy to do it. When I would put him down for some tummy time, he would either: just lay there and cry; lay there, puke and roll his face around in it, then cry; or just fall asleep (as seen below). I guess he has now realized that tummy time is going to happen whether he likes it or not, so he might as well look around and enjoy the view. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grace HATED tummy time. She took forever to learn to roll over. Way to go, Brennan!
Post a Comment