Brennen is such a delightfully happy little boy. And, since his smiles are contagious, we are also a happy family. When Brennen was born, his baby pictures and Tayson's baby pictures were nearly identical. Although there is still some strong resemblence between the two, as Brennen has gotten older, he is looking less and less like his big brother. Here are some recent pictures of his cute smile.
4 comments:
I love when they smile and you can see their upper gums. I don't know why, but I think it's the cutest thing ever!
I agree with Annie's comment (the upper gums thing). He's so cute! I also love the wet spot on the jeans of whoever is holding him in the last picture. I'm assuming it's from puke;)
Yeah, that would be me. And yes, of course it is puke. The story of my life, these days. :)
These pictures sure make him look like a chunkers!
Post a Comment