I love that Brennen is starting to fill out more and more, because he can now fit into clothes other than sleepers. Which means I get to play dress up! :)
I think the cutest outfits for little boys are the polo shirts, but when they're so tiny the cute little collars just get mashed up their neck and it's more funny looking than cute. I have tons of pics of JT trying to capture his cute little orange oufit but I didn't like any of them for that reason.
4 comments:
Ruth, he's soooo cute! A belated congrats!
(your cuz) Alicia
curtandali.blogspot.com
Dressing Grace up was the thing I was most excited about. It's so fun!
Cuuuuute.
I think the cutest outfits for little boys are the polo shirts, but when they're so tiny the cute little collars just get mashed up their neck and it's more funny looking than cute. I have tons of pics of JT trying to capture his cute little orange oufit but I didn't like any of them for that reason.
Post a Comment