Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My little buddy.

On the two days of the week that Tayson doesn't have preschool, he goes mall-walking with me. Well, to put it more accurately, he goes mall-running. I walk for about 40 minutes, and he runs the whole way! He runs ahead of me, passing people on the way, then runs back to me, then ahead again. If I could bottle his energy and sell it, I'd be a millionaire. Just before I'm ready to go, he usually loses steam and wants to sit down for a few seconds. Then, when we get home, he also does tae-bo with me! And if I think I look goofy doing it (I know I do, I can see my reflection in the tv), then Tayson looks really goofy doing it. It's fun having a little exercising buddy, though. BTW, I have now progressed from being able to do 20 minutes of the video, to doing 25. Yeah for me!

2 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

I assume you're going to the University Mall, which I used to know inside and out - where in the world is that rock? Wait, is it by that bridal shop, with the fountain and the bridge? This is pathetic that I know this.

Ruth said...

No, it's by the Mervyn's. BTW, they are building a new tree house.