It's true. I confess that I am an American Idol junkie. I am so excited for this new season. Watching the city auditions has been hilarious as usual. But as I have been watching the Hollywood week, I have been really impressed with the talent that I've seen. It should be a really good season. It's too early to pick any clear favorites, but I'll keep you posted. Are there any fellow Idol addicts out there?
5 comments:
A girl that we home/visit taught, Cardin McKinney, was on American Idol until recently. I guess she barely got cut for the 12 positions. Do you remember anybody by that name?
I haven't really been paying much attention to names thus far. I usually wait until the final 12 for that. She must be pretty good to make it that far!
I remember a Cardin - I think she was one of the last two girls to walk the lane with the plus-size model and the model made it and Cardin got cut. She was cute too.
Yes, obviously, we are Idol addicts too. Any bets on whether the blonde named Brooke White is LDS? We think so.
I got my question answered here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695254151,00.html
Post a Comment