Two Gents and a Little Lady

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Job

I realize that this may be old news for many of you, but for those of you who don't really know what's going on in my life unless it's posted on this blog, this will be news. Clint has a new job. Last spring, a wonderful job pretty much landed in Clint's lap, and it has been a huge blessing in our lives. He is working as a manufacturing engineer for a company called Precorp. We feel especially blessed that he has landed such a wonderful job in this rough economy before he has even graduated from school (this December). They have been treating him very well, and exciting opportunities are coming his way (I will not post about them until they actually happen.) For now, though, life is great, and we have a great future to look forward to! :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey, it looks like you cut Brennen's curls off. What a big relief for Grandma McKeachnie (Vanda) ha,ha. I love the blog. See you in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving Love MOM Kechnie

Ryanne said...

Love that you rediscovered your blog and have such good news to share. I am better at following blogs then FB.

mrs t said...

She's alive!!

I'm so glad. And no worries. Everything in the past is forgotten.

Come visit for Christmas. You can wear short sleeves. Maybe even shorts. You'll love it! And our kids would have fun together.