The other day, I was talking on the phone with my mom, discussing the possibility of my family traveling to her home in Arizona for Christmas. She mentioned that she would put Tayson and Brennen in her guest room, and Clint and I would sleep on the bed in the office, just because there are too many drawers full of pens, pencils, staples, paper clips, etc. for Brennen to get into. I open my mouth to tell her that he really isn't as bad at that as he used to be, but then caught sight of Mischief Managed himself out of the corner of my eye and shut my mouth.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is a crayon resting cheerfully in his nostril. You may rest your case, Mother, and Clint and I can sleep in the office.
2 comments:
So funny!
The best part of this story is ARIZONA for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment