Well, it's been a long 2-month hiatus, but I'm back to being a member of the blogging world! I've also figured out what my problem was: Facebook. I got hooked on Facebook, and realized that it is much easier and quicker to update my FB account than my blog. Even knowing that I was way behind on my blog, I never intended to completely drop out. I always kept telling myself that this was the week that I would get caught up. I would keep getting subtle hints and reminders from friends and family members, but you know what finally kicked me in the butt? A subtle hint from both of my parents. Yeah, I know. Even at this age, I'm still scared of 'em. :)
So, anyway, I have included the highlights of the last 3 months of our lives. Much of this is old news, and many of you already know all about it, but I wanted to include it anyway, just in case I ever do decide to print my blog.
I have posted them in order, starting with the oldest at the top, and ending with the most recent at the bottom. After a few weeks, I will reverse the order so the blog will stay in chronological order.
Hopefully, now that I'm caught up, it will be easier to maintain.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment