I know, it's lame to post so many pictures of the kids playing at the park. But we spend so much time there (or at least we did, before the swine flu came to Utah), that I would have almost nothing to post about if I omitted all the park pictures.
At the park(s), Tayson spends part of his time making friends with every child he meets, and the rest of his time releasing some of his boundless energy. He's usually running...
... but occasionally he will pause to zap me with some force lightning...
Brennen's favorite park pastimes are throwing wood chips in the air (I'm not sure how these travel down his pants, under his onesie, and into his daiper, but they always do!)...
... and hiding behind the stroller to take his shoes off every time Mom puts them back on, because he knows his mom absolutely loves to put them back on again ...
... and just being cute in general.
Brennen's new favorite thing to do at the park, however, is to crawl up these little stairs, scoot over to the top of slide, then go down the slide on his tummy, feet first. He will do this over and over, all on his own, and he gets a kick out of it.
1 comment:
your kids are just SO cute!!! i love them!
Post a Comment