I was standing at my kitchen sink drinking a glass of water just a few minutes ago. A movement out the window caught my eye and I noticed a very large, very black cat walking across my back lawn. It struck me as unusual because we don't have a lot of cats - or dogs for that matter - in our neighborhood. I've never seen this cat before. As I watched it pussy-foot its way across the cold ground, I mused to myself, "Huh, good thing it isn't Friday the 13th!"
Oh, wait a minute.... it IS Friday the 13!!! It's a good thing I'm not superstitious, or I'd be nervous about our scheduled drive to Leeds, Utah and back (about 4 hours each way) tomorrow, which is forecasted to be a snowy day in both northern and southern Utah.
Really, I'm not nervous... heh, heh.... heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment