Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A profitable day!

I would consider today a fair and profitable day. I went to Walgreens this morning, used a coupon to transfer a prescription and received a $25 gift card for doing so. I haven't used the gift card yet because I'm waiting for the March EasySaver catalog to come out. (I have already submitted my rebate form for February.)

Then, in the mail today, I received 3 beer rebate checks from Budweiser, totaling $35.

Then, for dinner, we took the family out to dinner at Applebees, using a gift card my parents sent us for Clint's birthday earlier in the month.

So, not only did we eat a delicious free dinner, but I didn't have to cook or clean, and I received what basically amounts to $60 free!

I love days like today!

1 comment:

Kerilee Law said...

Since when did you start drinking beer? Inquiring minds want to know.