Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where's Santa?

On Saturday, I ran all over town running errands while Clint stayed home with the kids. I normally don't like to shop on Saturdays, but it was worth it to not have to buckle/unbuckle kids all day. One of the last stops I made was at Albertson's to get a few things for our Young Women Evening in Excellence the next evening. While there, I noticed that Santa was visiting! He had a nice chair to sit in, and he was taking pictures with kids. Loving the fact that Santa was only a few blocks from my home, and that there was no line to visit him, I rushed home to change the kids into some Christmasy clothes. I got Tayson all excited, tell him that he was going to go see Santa and tell him what he wants for Christmas. Tayson was pumped. We returned to Albertson's only to discover that Santa had just left, and he wouldn't be returning. I reminded Tayson that Santa had to go back to the North Pole to finish making his presents.

Conveniently, Santa's chair was still there, so I decided that if I couldn't get a picture of the kids with Santa, I could at least get a picture of them in his chair! :)

3 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

I love their baby blues! That bottom picture is totally cute.

Rachel von said...

Ruth, Thanks for the thoughtful post on our high school blog. It was fun to find your family blog. You have such a beautiful family! Can I post your blog on our MCHS blog? I am sure other classmates would love to see what is going on in your life! Let me know. rachel@vonniederhausern.org

Kelli said...

Adorable pictures. I think I like them better without Santa.