If there is a train set anywhere nearby, that is where Tayson will be. He spent many hours playing trains with his Aunt Katie.
Two Gents and a Little Lady
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Turkey Day with the 'Kacknies
This year, we spent our Thanksgiving weekend with the McKeachnie family in Vernal. It was a very loud, chaotic, relaxing, fun, and delicious weekend. Everybody in the family was able to attend.... all 19 of us! We ate good food, napped, played fun games, watched funny movies, enticed Clint's sister, Sheena, into trimming our hair, tied quilts, made messes, and adored all 5 of the little grandchildren. There was also some Black Friday shopping done, but not by me, thank you very much. I am not a lover of shopping anyway, but fighting massive crowds at 5 in the morning is definitely not my cup of hot chocolate. Instead, I enjoyed sleeping in until 7:30. Ah, I do love my sleep.
If there is a train set anywhere nearby, that is where Tayson will be. He spent many hours playing trains with his Aunt Katie.

Brennen's favorite toy for the weekend was this fabulous Discovery Toys toy. It provided him with much entertainment.
On Saturday, all of the menfolk spent the day out in the Bookcliffs chasing and admiring deer, so the girls spent a few hours tying the quilt that will be Clint's brother, Reuben's, Christmas present (I feel safe posting these pictures because I'm fairly confident that Reuben is not a follower of this blog.)

If there is a train set anywhere nearby, that is where Tayson will be. He spent many hours playing trains with his Aunt Katie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice Ruth i was left out of the picture. no there is one of my back!! that will do for me.
Post a Comment