Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A visit from the greats

Last week, my parents came to town for a couple days. The flew in on Thursday morning, then left on Saturday morning, so it was a brief and busy trip. Thursday evening, my dad went to UVU to give a presentation to Wes's class on industrial construction (the main purpose for their trip to Utah).
On Friday, the boys separated from the girls so we could each enjoy our own kind of fun. The guys, including my dad, Wes (my brother), Clint, and my Grandpa Piggott (who came down from Logan) all went bird hunting, while my mom and I stayed behind to play beauty parlor. We spent the day hanging out at my place chemically straightening eachother's hair (which takes about 3 hours for each person). My grandma opted to hang out at her hotel, but she and my grandpa dropped by for a visit before returning home to Logan.

Brennen with his Great-Grandma Piggott (I couldn't get Tayson to close the door in the background):


Brennen with his Great-Grandpa Piggott:


You may wonder why Tayson isn't in either of these pictures. That is because he was being a little stinker and hiding, refusing to be in the pictures.
I will post the pictures from the hunting adventure in a different post.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I miss those great greats.