Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's just so wrong!

I took this picture while standing on my front porch this morning. That's snow!!! Yes, it's beautiful, but it's still snow! It's just so terribly wrong. It's not even Halloween yet, and winter is hitting us early. Today, the high temperature is supposed to reach 44*!!!! Tomorrow is supposed to reach a balmy 52*, but it's also supposed to bring snow to the lower elevations (like where we live!), then Sunday is supposed to be really snowy with a high of 38*. I know you didn't really want a weather forecast for central Utah, but I just had to share my sorrow, in hopes of gaining some sympathy for the conditions in which I'm currently living. Waah.


5 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Yeah, my sister in Provo called this afternoon saying, "I want to be in Phoenix!" Our high was about 96 and I took Lilly to the pool :)

Kerilee Law said...

We are back in the West so we are experiencing the same thing. Heard word of snow for us too this weekend. Yucky.

Alicia said...

I feel yah. I keep thinking, "I KNOW it never snowed before Halloween in Provo!" Yeah. We almost turned into ice cubes at the park for playgroup yesterday.

spudandrobe said...

Well we already have snow woman!! A little bit yesterday and most of today and it's supposed to stick tonight. Take that.

Anonymous said...

To bad for you!! This weekend is in the 70s at our house. Although we're not there to enjoy it...