Wow, that was a very quick, but wonderful trip to Arizona. From the time that we left our driveway on Thursday evening (we drove through the night), to the time that we returned on Sunday evening, was less than 72 hours. Those 72 hours included 23 hours of driving (not including the time driving around the Phoenix area), my sister's live endowment session, a big family lunch party, a couple hours of chillin' at my cousin Stacy's house, my sister's wedding reception, my sister's wedding, the wedding luncheon, a family game party at my Aunt Lisa's house, and a small dinner party with our friends, Jonathan and Annie Oldham. We managed to squeeze a few hours of sleep in there, but not much. It was so wonderful to see so many of my friends and family that I don't get to see very often. I wish we could have stayed longer..... and I wish the temperature had been in the 80's, but such is life.
The wedding was beautiful, and my sister looked gorgeous. My paternal grandfather flew down from Logan to seal them in the temple. He also sealed Clint and me 5+ years ago, so it brought back some memories.
The kids did great on the drive, which was a definite blessing. They really enjoy entertaining eachother. Tayson loves to do silly things to make Brennen laugh, and Brennen loves to laugh at Tayson.
I took many pictures during the trip, but since our computer is still in the shop, I'll have to post those later. It was a very fast, very short, and very exhuasting trip, and I'm glad to be home again.
1 comment:
A lot of driving for such a short trip! But seeing me made it all worth it, right;)?
Post a Comment