Two Gents and a Little Lady

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It didn't take long...

Yesterday, I took Brennen and Tayson to work with me again. Not a problem. Tayson wanted to watch Finding Nemo, so I set him up on my laptop in the next room, and he was happy as a clam. I then laid out a large blanket for Brennen to roll around on to his heart's content. Unfortunately, I underestimated the new speed and agility the little kid has, though. It seemed I no sooner turned my back then he would have rolled himself across the room, and would be happily playing with various cords under a desk. Problem.

My solution? I broke out my secret weapon: the jumper. I clamped it over a doorway, and strapped Brennen in. There were a couple minutes of confused flopping about, but it really didn't take very long at all for him to discover the possibilities. And it took him no time at all to learn that he loved it. So much so, that he entertained himself in it for an hour until it was time to go home. Ah, the peace that comes with immobility made a brief comeback.


Here is the kid in action:



And just for the fun of it, here are a couple pictures of Tayson in the same jumper:



No comments: