Two Gents and a Little Lady

Monday, June 9, 2008

Feasting upon the word...

quite literally, in fact. Between scooting, shimmying, and rolling, Brennen can get to almost anywhere that he wants now. It's a new experience for me because Tayson completely bypassed the whole rolling phase. I left Brennen playing with some toys on the living room floor the other day, while I checked something on the computer in the other room. When I returned to the living room, I found Brennen on his tummy under the coffee table chewing on my ensign (which probably made it to the floor with some help from Tayson). He really quite enjoyed his little meal. I know that we are taught to 'feast upon the word of Christ', but I'm pretty sure this is not what it means:


7 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha ha! That's really funny. Yeah, I was proud that my Ensign was unscathed...until this morning. Nathan loves pictures of Pres. Monson and Pres. Hinckley, and he was sitting with a very crumpled Ensign in his lap this morning, pointing to the cover and saying "da ga!" like usual. Sigh.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Way to start him young! And do you have a Scentsy too? My favorite is Skinny Dippin'--though I don't care for the name much.

Kerilee Law said...

Oh my gosh - I came into my office just tonight and JT had done the same thing to my new Ensign that just came in the mail today!

Annie Oldham said...

Good luck keeping things safe now! Lilly is almost crawling, and I'm doing my best to make sure she doesn't turn into a paper-eater!

Katie said...

Hey Neighbors,
I was just blog stalking and ran into your blog! Very Cute stuff!! Your kids are just too sweet and fun!! Talk to you later!

Katie Jorgensen

Stacy said...

Yes, funny... I ran into your blog through Katie & Mike as well... and she told me she found mine through you. I don't know how that all works, but at least we all found each other ;) Your blog is too cute. I really like the funny slideshow of Tayson sleeping!

Anonymous said...

That's funny!