The title of this post is not referring to Tayson. Well, not completely, anyway. Trouble is the name of the game that Tayson is hooked on nowadays. I have to play at least one game a day with him, often more. This was one of my favorites from childhood, too, so I don't mind playing with him.

One of the reasons Tayson loves this game so much is because he can do this:

I remember doing the same when I was little (and the pieces would fit on my fingers). I would pretend that they were long fake fingernails, and I would feel very mature and glamorous.
3 comments:
I remember "Trouble" from Grandma & Grandpa Piggott's house. I didn't know you could still buy it - I'll have to look for it. By the way, what does Tayson want/need for his birthday?
Glamorous is an understatement! Those fingernails are just breathtaking!
so cute! I love it when kids get old enough to play games!
Post a Comment