Two Gents and a Little Lady

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tickle me silly!

Brennen is turning out to be quite ticklish, and I absolutely love it! And as the dedicated and dutiful mother that I am, every time I change his clothes, I have to take advantage of this weakness of his. He will giggle when I poke him in the armpit, when I 'count' his ribs, when I pinch his rolly-polly thighs, and even when I wipe a cold wet wipe across his bare bum (forgive me for not posting a video of that!) Here is a small sample of what I get treated to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is ticklish! That's so cute!

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

It would be just like you to take advantage of getting a laugh out of someone! I've been checking out your blog and am amazed at all the videos and pictures and stuff. I haven't learned all that stuff yet--it looks terrific.

Annie Oldham said...

One of the cutest laughs EVER!

Christi Pobst said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe you have to ask if I remember you! That is so silly! and Yes it will be an exciting change to go out there! You guys should come to Dinseyland and stay with us!