Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Graduation party

For our YW activity last night, we had a graduation party for my secretary, Julie Newhouse, who is receiving her degree from BYU this week. We at a bunch of junk food (including these cute cupcakes which were made by yours truly - aren't they cute?), and chatted, and played the Wii.

I, personally, have never progressed beyond the original Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo, but even I gave the Guitar Hero a shot.
This is a picture of my presidency. Each of the sisters is terrific and we all have so much fun together. From left to right: Julie Newhouse (graduating), Sheri Ostrom, Cindy Simpson, and moi.

And here are some random shots of us enjoying the Wii.



Brennen especially enjoyed the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Brennan not to get too excited; he might hurt himself! I love playing the Wii and Guitar Hero! Rock Band is better, though, but both are so fun! I'm jealous.