Two Gents and a Little Lady
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter weekend, part IV
On Sunday morning, we all got dressed in our springy Easter clothes and prepared to go to Church. Tayson had the privilege of giving his very first primary talk, which was a cute Easter poem I whispered in his ear. The lesson in our Gospel Principles class was on sacrifice, which seemed especially appropriate.

On the way home from church, Tayson piped up from the back seat, "I love going to church, Mom!" I replied with a heartfelt, "I love going to church, too, Tayson." And it is true. While I don't always love getting up and getting ready, I do love going to church.
After church, we went to Wes's girlfriend, Sharlyn's, home for Easter dinner. She is a culinary arts student and prepared us a yummy pot roast with potatoes, corn, and biscuits. Thank you, Sharlyn and Wes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Smart move, dating a chef in the making!
Fun pictures. You did more for Easter than we did. I LOVE the boys' outfits!
Post a Comment